Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad
Available with Grilled* or Crispy Chicken, bacon and your choice of Caesar or Balsamic dressing.
Crispy Chicken & Bacon Salad
Our food: Chicken
McDonald's have in place strict animal welfare standards, developed with our suppliers and global animal welfare experts.
What our chickens are fed?
The feed used for rearing our chickens is not genetically modified and is free from antibiotic growth promoters.
All of the chicken used in our restaurants is traceable right back to the farms on which the birds were raised.
Maintaining high standards
In the UK, our poultry suppliers are accredited by a nationally recognised farm assurance - Assured Chicken Production
What meat we use
The only meat used across our chicken range is carefully deboned chicken breast.
- The only meat we use across our entire chicken range is succulent chicken breast meat.
- British streaky bacon.
- Salad mix include: Iceberg, Romaine, Carrot, Lollo Rosso, Tatsoi and Spinach, combining to make a wonderful crisp, refreshing taste.
- Contributes as 2 of your 5-a-day fruit and vegetable portions.
- Bursting with natural goodness, cherry tomatoes have a sweet and intense rich flavour.
- Sourced from Spain or Morocco, depending upon availability.
Your questions answered
Yes. There are 190 calories in the Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing and 205 calories with a Caesar Salad dressing (60ml), compared to a Big Mac which has 490 calories.
All of the bacon used in our breakfast and main menus is sourced from British pigs.
We buy in the salad leaves that form the base for the salads pre-prepared and packed. Depending on which salad you choose from the menu, the bacon, tomatoes, chicken or other ingredients are added in the McDonald's restaurant kitchen to make up each individual salad.
Yes. In fact it counts as 2 portions.towards your 5 a day target for fruit and vegetables.
McDonald's uses lettuce grown in the UK, Holland or France from May to October, and then sourced from Spain for the winter months. Cucumbers are grown in the UK, Holland and sometimes in Poland. Our cherry tomatoes are sourced from Spain or Morocco, depending upon availability.
* Chicken breast, marinated, cooked and lightly grilled.