- Filleted Alaskan Pollock or Hoki, additive-free and sourced from sustainable fisheries.
- We are working closely with the Marine Stewardship Council on our sustainable seafood strategy.
- ½ a cheese slice.
- In 2005 our bakeries used over 10,000 tonnes of UK grown flour milled from 13,700 tonnes of wheat.
- Served in a steamed bun.
- Cooked from frozen in a blend of non-hydrogenated sunflower and rapeseed oil.
- Level of Trans Fatty Acids in our cooking oil is now below 2%.
Your questions answered
The Filet-o-Fish is made from Alaskan Pollock or Hoki fish. We are working closely with the Marine Stewardship Council on our sustainable seafood strategy.
A McChicken Sandwich contains approximately 385 calories whereas a typical Filet-o-Fish will contain approximately 350 calories. So a McChicken Sandwich has, on average, 35 more calories.
Of course! You can always ask for a Filet-O-Fish to be made up for you without the cheese if you would prefer it that way.