Grilled Chicken Salad
Available with Grilled* or Crispy Chicken and your choice of Caesar or Balsamic dressing.
Crispy Chicken Salad (no bacon)
Our food: Chicken
McDonald's have in place strict animal welfare standards, developed with our suppliers and global animal welfare experts.
What our chickens are fed?
The feed used for rearing our chickens is not genetically modified and is free from antibiotic growth promoters.
All of the chicken used in our restaurants is traceable right back to the farms on which the birds were raised.
Maintaining high standards
In the UK, our poultry suppliers are accredited by a nationally recognised farm assurance - Assured Chicken Production
What meat we use
The only meat used across our chicken range is carefully deboned chicken breast.
- The only meat we use across our entire chicken range is succulent chicken breast meat.
- Salad mix include: Iceberg, Romaine, Carrot, Lollo Rosso, Tatsoi and Spinach, combining to make a wonderful crisp, refreshing taste.
- Bursting with natural goodness, cherry tomatoes have a sweet and intense rich flavour.
- Sourced from Spain or Morocco, depending upon availability.
Your questions answered
The only chicken meat used in McDonald's salads is carefully deboned chicken breast. All the chicken used is traceable right back to the farms on which the birds were raised and the highest standards are assured with rigorous quality checks and inspections.
Yes. All our salad dressings are low fat.
McDonald's uses lettuce grown in the UK, Holland or France from May to October, and then sourced from Spain for the winter months. Cucumbers are grown in the UK, Holland and sometimes in Poland. Our cherry tomatoes are sourced from Spain or Morocco, depending upon availability.
Yes. In fact it counts as 2 portions towards your 5 a day target for fruit and vegetables.
* Chicken breast, marinated, cooked and lightly grilled.
Different versions of Grilled Chicken Salads and Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salads are available in the Tyne Tees and Anglia regions. See main Nutrition & Ingredients section for values.