McDonald's Restaurants Ltd Legal Information.
VAT number: GB 371057172
McDonald's Restaurants Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales, company number 1002769, having its registered office at 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London N2 8AW, ("McDonald's") has established this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information and communication. The Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You may, subject to paragraph 8, download one copy of the materials contained in or displayed on the Site and print off pages of the Site for non-commercial personal use only provided that (a) you do not remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and (b) all use is for lawful purposes only. Neither the content of the Site nor any part of it may be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or used for public or commercial purposes without McDonald's prior written permission.
- If you download any software from the Site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software and accompanying data (together, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by McDonald's. Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with McDonald's. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form. Either of us may terminate the licence at any time immediately with or without notice and on such termination you must destroy all materials including (but not limited to) the Software obtained from the Site and all copies.
- The Site and the content, functionality and design of the Site is protected in the UK and elsewhere in the World by copyrights trade marks, designs and/or design rights and other intellectual property rights or either used by us under licence from a third party or owned by McDonald's or a member of the McDonald's Family; by this expression, we mean McDonald's Corporation and each of its subsidiaries, together with their respective franchisees and certain selected companies (which are either our partners who perform a function such as prize-provision within our promotions and offers, or agencies and suppliers whom we have retained to assist us to more effectively fulfil orders, manage and conduct promotions and offers, provide technical assistance and support and perform other functions to support our marketing activities). .None of the Site, the Site content, the Site functionality or the Site design, nor any part of any of each, may be used in any manner whatsoever, except either as provided for in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site or within the strict terms of the written permission of McDonald's obtained for the proposed use in advance of such use (and in respect of which. McDonald's neither warrants nor represents that your proposed use will not infringe any third party rights).
- The materials contained in or displayed on this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties or representations of any kind either expressed or implied. McDonald's disclaims all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. McDonald's does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- McDonald's will not be liable for any damages or injury howsoever caused including, but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. McDonald's will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Site howsoever caused.
- McDonald's and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- The trade marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on Site include the registered and unregistered trade marks of the McDonald's Family and of other businesses. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions on the Site may be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the prior written permission of McDonald's or other proprietor of the Trade Marks. Any use of the Trade Marks or any other content on the Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
- McDonald's has not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise stated or the context requires otherwise the Site relates to the business of McDonald's in the United Kingdom only.
- Any exclusion or restriction of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England.
- You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site. To the extent that this Site or any activity contemplated by it would infringe any law of a jurisdiction other than England, then you are prohibited from accessing this Site or attempting to carry on any such offending activity and this provision shall override all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any use of the Site shall be subject to the laws of England and any dispute arising from such use or otherwise in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- All information given in this site applies to the UK only and is correct at the time of going to press, but is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any representation on any matter. Some restaurants do not sell all products. A product may be subject to some variation depending on factors such as the ingredients used, the supplier, and the region of the country and the season of the year. Therefore, the products described in this site may not be identical to the product served in a particular restaurant.